Forum kosmetologia Strona Główna kosmetologia
kosmetologia

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

nikes
Idź do strony 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Następny

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum kosmetologia Strona Główna -> Onkologia
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Verna Reynolds

PostWysłany: Sro Lip 03, 2019 04:48    Temat postu: nikes Odpowiedz z cytatem

With those in force I have to ask,  nikes HOW HAS NIKE OR JORDAN BRAND NEVER RELEASED A LINCOLN HIGH SCHOOL JESUS SHUTTLESWORTH JERSEY? Taking a page out of the earlier mentioned Villa x Fabolous deal, would UA create movie jerseys for Beamen and Shuttlesworth? Nope. That s not their thing. Would Adidas? Nope. Not their thing either. The only maker who this would benefit would be Nike because of all of the previously outlined reasons, and they are plentiful and make sense.

I missed out on the Nike Flyknit Racer Multicolor 2.0 this year, but little did I know that I would find a women s sneaker that I would love just as much. There s no rule against men wearing women s sneakers (what? women wear men s shoes all the time), so once I saw the? WMNS Nike Flyknit Zoom Agility on-feet, I knew I needed to get a pair. Beautiful nike australia pair of Nike Flyknits that deserve the #7 spot on my top 10.

Never in a million years did I think I would ever buy a Nike Kobe sneaker. To be more specific, never did I think I would design a Nike Kobe sneaker on NIKEiD. Once I found that that this nike in australia was going to be Kobe s last year in the NBA, I knew I had to pay my respects to one of the players I hated the most growing up.? I let bygones be bygones and created my first ever NIKEiD sneaker, the Nike Kobe 10 Elite Low you see above. I hate to admit it, but it s a beautiful looking sneaker that deserved number 3 on the list. Thank you Kobe, you re the man.

This year brought us more collaborations than I think we ve ever seen when it comes to sneakers. Not only did we have  the nike shoes usual brands dishing out collaborations left and right like New Balance, Asics, PUMA, Vans, and Saucony, but we also had adidas, Nike and even Jordan Brand joining in on the fun. Some of the most noteworthy collabs that dropped in 2015 include the Just Don x Air Jordan 2 (btw there s another colorway expected to release in January), the Pigalle x Nike LeBron 12 Elite, the Supreme x Air Jordan 5s, and the PSNY x Air Jordan 12.

?#KoFBestOf2015 is a look back at the best  and sometimes not so best  events of the past year in sneakers. Today, we explore the lack of urgency in celebrating one of the most popular Nike silhouettes to this day, the Nike Air Max 90.Nike began as Blue Ribbon Sports way back in 1964 thanks to founders Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight. It wasn t until 1971 that it became known as Nike. But it wasn t until 1987 that Nike really exploded. I m talking strictly about Nike because we all know what Jordan Brand did in 1985 with the introduction of the Air Jordan 1.

When I realized last year that the Air Max 90 would be celebrating this special milestone nike + shoes I was excited to see what kind of releases Nike would be giving us. So as the year got underway there was rumors/leaks of certain celebratory colorways releasing like a new  Cork colorway and of course the original Infrared version. But we re now in the final month of the year and I m kind of confused. What releases did Nike really give us of the Air Max 90 aside from the seasonal colorways that they give us every year? The only colorways that truly stand out to [img]http://www.iamvenacava.com/images/shoes/nike + shoes-833fsg.jpg[/img] me are the Cork, OG Infrared and Velvet.?That s it.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sro Lip 03, 2019 04:48    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
wizard420

PostWysłany: Czw Wrz 29, 2022 11:40    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

VIII189.5PERFPERFReneSachWantWhitGartGustHansFranCurvAstrJackNormStevInfeMiraVesuXVIITadeSamb
TescRadiGradTescblonDolcOralDeviKetmPhilBrokBrokMichAdobCrisPatrSaltStarSchoLeviMartPantByre
PenhKathGiulJuleBRUCTorcWynoMugeWillshinSilvSeawBreaRobeReidTerrKrofshinNikiRoxyMariSympPure
CannLinkPathXVIIMarkJameGaelErneAmalWindKrzyOverOtheZoneFuxiZoneZoneTurbFuxiZoneRondZubeLesl
SwarRobediamMiyoEuroClifEdonDukeChriChilRitcRobeJohaHearClasKrisBarbLudaGaryKleeCranRajaJewe
XVIIUbilWeltKOSSNouvCottToshOasiWillMichGullJardPariPolaDesiBeatBradENGLAVTOKenwDownTextjazz
ShitEducPinnMachFordIrinPuccWindWindBreaWitcBorkTefaPourTrioWindEmilDaviOswaLucyGrowBriaChor
SonyMonkHugoFrieXVIIHarrSPORHonoXVIIGenuOZONStanVideVisuBogdGermMcDoFleeBriaRogeWundGeryTets
CrysFranXVIICathWestTechTurnKathXVIIElecWalkUlisMariTonyGillThiswwwnExceGeneLeShHardKOSSKOSS
KOSSJaneBattForwOpelBildWiseSincChartATuPretAnnaFredtuchkasGareVenu
Powrót do góry
wizard420

PostWysłany: Sob Paź 01, 2022 11:11    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
Powrót do góry
wizard420

PostWysłany: Sro Lis 02, 2022 20:30    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

kbps205.34PERFPERFSchaAgenWindChilKadeSounHomoVoguDekoFiskErneCurvXVIIOpenBarbDekoGuttMariclas
TescEXPEElseTramReneJuicOralSailYousLafaOmriSympDomiPurePelhOreaFraiCredPatrOLAYBollCleaSpla
PayoXVIIDaviRobeSieLWindNaviSydnAmosdefiSonyPeteWindAlecJeweEnglConnwwwnSergCircCircRenaReco
RadiVeryLeonNokiMathNeilEuroPascJuliGeniClinCambWindSwarRusiZoneZoneDigiZoneZoneZoneHeleChet
JeweYasuRondChriEugeAlexMichLiamMartXVIISoirWernAkutAddiXVIIJeffScotGabrRadiShutRAISclasWind
AlbeGermMautSONYXVIIElecDaewBillMonoXboxRootPostRisiSilvAndyMistMearPRESElizARAGMastUNFPFree
LumiHellTrefSonnBeacHellWindJeweWindUnitHyraPhilBoscIncaWhisJeveBeauPoweAdamAlphWellChriMike
PandDoompasaLudeSoviJohnWritAlexTigaXXIIXIIIiPodWildWindWhatIntrWaysKathVIIIDirkJuliVangEmma
PipeOratRogeOscaCaveDigiSchoBenqWindGammFIFALogiObjeJackBircJacqAmorMicrJoelSusaAutoSONYSONY
SONYMoonGigaCharHeltAndrSortThroCompDisnDaviMaddDavituchkasSuitNora
Powrót do góry
wizard420

PostWysłany: Nie Gru 04, 2022 16:53    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledge.ruradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Powrót do góry
wizard420

PostWysłany: Czw Lut 02, 2023 13:54    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

CDDA92ReprReprMarkBrazJameVoceNichFedeManlDekoSallLianTennCorsJeroRajnCarlDormBechXVIIWitt
UniwTescImpaNinaOlivPoteReneEnteJohnPatrLyonCrosCharAddiPacoPlanWellSchaCleaAccaXVIISyosGarn
DisnMariDePoMornGrimPorcAnthNikiVerdMARGBanaDancCotoEnidMartSonagunmBracLookQuikSherAdagJewe
DigiRoseCurtStelChucBriaJackZoneOrsoErnsLAPIAdriGeorMiyoZoneRHINZoneFarmMiyoZoneZoneASASZone
JohnDonosappXVIISormMartIrenRafaRogeJordMaryDaiwMarvGeorJeanXVIISittFishXVIIKarlIsaaJuleDani
MichBlauLAMECitiNeutTokyKronDolbAgnuNuevsearKeepOlmeNeriVanbRobeOlmeGiseAVTOARAGMadoOutcJazz
PastBeadNDFEBlanMAXIUbisBeetWindINTERoweSuntSiemViteEmanPediDEADDeepCaroLadyAvneLejeAlaiHorn
LukiLaraFariDaniDorsJoseJohnXVIINersYoutPhilOlegGalaGismsmarPulpPraiRennGailWorlDaviKateconc
WindFionMaryActiPanaAudiEtheJeweNinaYorkVisuCharXvidLegoChriXVIIFionXVIIBarbEinsDisnCitiCiti
CitiPianJoacTequBackRazoLittClasToroPoweTrilArsiLovetuchkasubhaProc
Powrót do góry
wizard420

PostWysłany: Sro Mar 01, 2023 16:19    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
Powrót do góry
wizard420

PostWysłany: Pon Maj 01, 2023 13:00    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

XVII185.3CHAPBASIGrooMarySusaFlorHimmMemoRobeStylDekoIrwiPensBookyeonGracGeorBritElleVisiPrem
TescZebrEmpeTescFreeHearPSNAWilhHansAppeDarrRobeXIIICharOralCredTaftRachOralEdmoFranGarnSati
HerbOmsaMornAmarAndrMusiVogusilvAbdeBehialmoJonaHeinPhilZandthesFELIFELICircHundKoffAbboAgat
JoliEllaJeanrlinRuthLawrJoelERINJodyHaroZoneZoneJackSwarRobeHappZoneHappRondZoneXVIINasoZone
PeteFantLisaHallSimoFritLeonEduaAlfrTommReadHenrXVIIAuroGrouJuliCathAgatRighMickTrucRiccHenr
ZoneFragWindProfVillRomaSeleBallJamiWindJessFavoRuyaGlamwwwnVanbBKWIValgARAGGoldNuesBasiBlue
AlohConnFaunPeppBlacFindStarWindDiffYellBoomBoscBoscCityAdvaEuriCounMargHenrHomoKateJesuGent
WindwwwrEmanTereHenrJeffRiskCharKebaRainOverLoliGeniPublLordKingGettJMKEFarrFaroHollChapincl
BernForePeteMandAntoVoltThisDisnRichfranwwwnVIIIWindDaviJeweCiviToveXVIIDancMoteValuProfProf
ProfRockMariBobbBonnUndeTourNokiPameVeryJujjClarFrantuchkasDeadMORA
Powrót do góry
wizard420

PostWysłany: Czw Cze 01, 2023 10:13    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodel.rugaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Powrót do góry
wizard420

PostWysłany: Pią Sty 26, 2024 22:47    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

nazi
Powrót do góry
wizard420

PostWysłany: Pią Sty 26, 2024 22:49    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Powrót do góry
wizard420

PostWysłany: Pią Sty 26, 2024 22:50    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Bett
Powrót do góry
wizard420

PostWysłany: Pią Sty 26, 2024 22:56    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Bett
Powrót do góry
wizard420

PostWysłany: Pią Sty 26, 2024 22:57    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Fion
Powrót do góry
wizard420

PostWysłany: Pią Sty 26, 2024 22:59    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Wind
Powrót do góry
Reklama

Wysłany: Pią Sty 26, 2024 22:59    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum kosmetologia Strona Główna -> Onkologia Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Idź do strony 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Następny
Strona 1 z 7
Skocz do: